Phone: (03) 8699 8533
Pick Up Liquid Rubber
Directly from DIY Waterproofing
Corner of Chapman & 17 Vivian St, Blackburn North, Vic 313
(entrance opposite 16 Chapman St)
Get Directions HERE
Ready to start your DIY project?
Need More Information about Liquid Rubber?
Will Liquid Rubber work for my project?
Need to know more about how to apply Liquid Rubber coatings ?
How much Liquid Rubber waterproof product do I need for my project?
We use Liquid Rubber to waterproof our projects all the time - so ask the professionals!
Call us: (03) 8699 8533
Frequently Asked Questions
On this page we have collected the most frequently asked questions from DIYs using Liquid Rubber.
- We are here to help you and with over 30+ years in the Construction and Waterproofing industry – we have a wealth of information, knowledge and experience to share.
- Further information phone us on PH: (03) 8699 8533
First of all
Use Common Sense!
The ONLY way to really go wrong with using Liquid Rubber Waterproofing products is when the steps are not carried out properly, short cuts are taken and/or lack of care when preparing and applying.
- Many of our DIYers use Liquid Rubber for waterproofing projects such as: caravans & camper roofs & undercarriages, boat decks & hulls, aquariums, fish ponds, planter boxes, balcony refurbishment, leaking roof/gutters, retaining walls etc.
- Waterproofing with Liquid Rubber can be easily undertaken by the home handy person or tradie with minimal previous knowledge of how to waterproof.
- Just as a very quick note - whenever we have come across Liquid Rubber not bonding to a surface - it is invariably due to a "dirty" surface that was not cleaned properly.
- If you know you have a previous old membrane on the surface that you want to make waterproof or you know previous products have been used or a surface has mold, dirt, lichen etc. - PLEASE CLEAN THOROUGHLY.
- Do It ONCE & Do It Right.
- NB: Large projects & complex surfaces should be applied by Australian Certified Liquid Rubber Applicators.