How to use Liquid Rubber
How to apply Liquid Rubber?
- Make sure that the surface (see below) is as clean as possible. Wipe with mentholated spirits.
- Brush or roller the surface with Liquid Rubber using textile bandage to detail any joins, corners, penetrations etc.
- Once the first coat is cured (approx. 24 hours), apply second coat allowing to cure. (For ponds etc. apply 3 coats!)
Surface preparation tipsAs with all waterproofing membranes, the surface must be dry and free of anything that could adversely affect adhesion - if you apply the product correctly it WILL do the job.
Video - Waterproofing with Liquid Rubber
This is a short video showing the many uses of Liquid Rubber. Liquid Rubber is 100% environmentally friendly containing no VOC's and is perfectly safe to use in the DIY environment.
Liquid Rubber - The ultimate waterproofing solution
You will be surprised how much Liquid Rubber can do!
- Rust Proof & Anti Corrosion
- Waterproofing Internal & External Areas
- Variety of substrates such as timber, metal, concrete (almost anything!)
- Trailers, Vehicle Undercarriage
Do you have Questions?
We are here to help you and with over 30+ years in the Construction and Waterproofing industry – we have a wealth of information, knowledge and experience to share.
We are Registered Builders & Certified Waterproofers who use Liquid Rubber ourselves on own professional waterproofing projects.
Further information phone us on 03 8699 8533