Liquid Rubber is one of the most innovative and effective methods for DIY waterproofing that has emerged in recent years.
Benefits of using Liquid Rubber:
- Easy to Apply - just us a paint brush.
- Perfect for DIY Projects.
- No toxic fumes - no need for masks - only for cleanliness.
- Eco-friendly - no solvents
- Bonds to just about any surface.
- Geo-textile Bandage - use this to bridge cracks & holes
How to Waterproof with Liquid Rubber
The beauty of Liquid Rubber lies in its versatility.
Depending on the requirement, it can be applied in multiple layers, serving various DIY waterproofing projects.
For instance, you might start with a base layer, followed by a reinforcing layer using geo-textile bandages, and finish with a top sealant layer.
Liquid Rubber: Quick and Easy Way to Waterproof
While the process might sound simple, the key to a successful waterproofing job is in the details. Begin by smoothing out the Liquid Rubber on the desired surface. The goal is to ensure that the waterproof membrane is evenly distributed, without any gaps or bubbles. The next step is crucial: saturation. The sealant must permeate the fabric or surface it's applied to, ensuring a watertight seal.
Tips on How to Use Liquid Rubber
Liquid Rubber has swiftly become a favorite among DIY enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Its ease of application combined with its effectiveness makes it a go-to solution for many waterproofing needs.
Top Tip for Waterproofing - Wait
Once you've applied the Liquid Rubber, patience is your best friend. The waterproof membrane needs adequate time to dry and cure. This curing process solidifies the Liquid Rubber, ensuring maximum protection against potential water intrusion.
See video here.
Why Choose Liquid Rubber?
- Versatility: Suitable for a range of surfaces, from concrete to metal.
- Durability: Once cured, it offers long-lasting protection.
- Eco-friendly: Many Liquid Rubber products on the market are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other waterproofing methods, Liquid Rubber can be more economical in the long run.
Waterproofing is more than just a protective measure; it's an investment in the longevity of your space. With Liquid Rubber, you're not just getting a waterproofing solution; you're opting for peace of mind. Whether you're looking to protect a small balcony, a rooftop, or an expansive basement, Liquid Rubber might just be the answer you've been searching for.