Liquid Rubber Waterproof Sealant for Ponds
- Liquid Rubber is ideal for sealing ponds as it has the ability to withsand water long term thanks to its high elasticity.
- 15L bucket of Liquid Rubber should give you about 5.5m2 coverage with 3 coats.
- Liquid Rubber is free from harmful chemicals and is certified for potable water (safe for human drinking water).
- Liquid Rubber is therefore safe to be used in fish ponds, animal drinking throts, water tanks etc.
- Same isntructions apply for anything containing water; always apply 3 coats of Liquid Rubber!
- It is also very important to allow enough time for the final Liquid Rubber membrane to fully cure prior to filling with water.
- Even though the membrane might look and feel dry it must go through the proper curing psocess to do its job efficiently (usually 3 weeks, subject to climatic conditions).
- With Liquid Rubber: DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT - is our motto!